Why Outsource Paraplanning?
Forget money for a minute.
Making the decision to outsource your paraplanning should be based on more than just the obvious money savings that it brings.
Just think for a minute about what you do every day. You spend all your time working out the best way for your clients to boost their wealth and establish a secure plan for their future finances so that they can have the life they want. Because you are so good at what you do, your clients get to enjoy holidays and time off and a relaxed lifestyle.
What about you? Would you rather be playing golf, spending time with family or writing a Statement of Advice?
Clever Financial Planners are changing their lifestyles by changing the way they work. Instead of trying to do it all themselves or while managing an in-house team, they now outsource to our quality paraplanning service. It makes good business and lifestyle sense. Outsourcing gives you back your time.
Being in control of your time is the key to a great lifestyle and to a great business.
There are only so many hours in a day so the logical choice is to spend your working hours on something that will bring you the best return and growth for your business. In the Financial Planning industry that’s in caring for your clients and establishing relationships with new ones. It’s what you do well and it’s what will build your client and referral base. No one else can handle that part of your business.
Writing reports is not something that relies on you and your personality for its success so it can easily be outsourced. There are many great reasons to outsource your paraplanning activities.
Making the decision to outsource your paraplanning makes sense on a personal and a business level. It’s a minimal investment for a major boost to your bottom line. Outsourcing your paraplanning gives you back control over your life and your business.
- Enables a fixed pre-determined cost on the advice piece to be delivered to a potential client.
- Converts a fixed overhead business expense into a variable activity based cost, thereby preserving business cash flow.
- Gives the advisor access to highly trained CFP qualified staff for strategy and plan development.
- Prevents firm becoming reliant on a single staff member
- Reduces the impact of staff turnover on work flow and quality.
- Ensures that the document is accurately prepared and fully compliant because it isn’t done in a rush between appointments.
- Saves the cost of employing full time paraplanning staff.
- It allows you to maintain your cash flow during periods of fluctuating work by calling on our services only when you need them.
- Gives you access to fully trained staff who are up to date with the current requirements without the cost of training them yourself.
- Relatively small cost can usually be passed on to your client.
- Provides you with peace of mind that your Statement of Advice meets all the professional standards required of the profession.